peace dove

peace dove

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our Awesome State Legislator, Reggie Meeks!

Gee, it's nice to know that a Legislator is working for YOU, not the moneyed interests who buy "influence."

The [KY] staff of the Legislative Research Commission has put a together booklet which outlines some of those topics.   It is not meant to be a complete listing of issues we may consider.   However, it is a good look at some of the main topics which have been discussed in our Interim Legislative Committee meetings.   See the Attachment above.
 
The publication can be viewed online at:  http://www.lrc.ky.gov/lrcpubs/IB236.pdf.
 
If you would like additional information on any of the issues, please contact me.
 
Also, I will soon be sending out my annual 42nd District Survey.   I hope you will take the time to respond to it.   You have sent me here to represent you.   This survey is one important way I use to gauge what it is you want, and expect, from me based on the issues.   It is a way for you to hold me accountable, and a way to hold myself accountable to you.    So, please do respond to my 42nd District Survey ---- Coming soon to a computer near you!
 
My respects,
 

Reginald [Meeks]
Rock on, my brother.  You are my dream legislator.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment